Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: any of you f*cknuts still scapegoating sanchy boy?

Wrong argument, I'm afraid. Forwards are measured by their goals, not their passing stats. And he is our best goalscorer, so while that is the case, he's allowed to give the ball away as much as he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He does give the ball away an awful lot and as Sir C points out, he's a massive drama queen. Still a very good player, just not as good as he thinks he is. Hence why Barca sold him in the 1st place
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think you underestimate just how much his constant giving the ball away in his own half costs his team - it's appalling and shows he lacks something in the brain department. Hazard, Costa and Fabregas are all above him - and that's just Chelsea
    Terribly harsh, imo. Would you say Mesut "lacks something in the brain department" because he can't score twenty goals a season?

In fact, it's not just harsh. It's wrong. Sorry
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Terribly harsh, imo. Would you say Mesut "lacks something in the brain department" because he can't score twenty goals a season?

This feels like hungover Luis speaking

Personally I think the best footballer in the PL is David Silva.

At Arsenal I still think it is Mesut.

It then gets very messy.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    This feels like hungover Luis speaking
    Still pissed, wes Was a good night last night

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Personally I think the best footballer in the PL is David Silva.

At Arsenal I still think it is Mesut.

It then gets very messy.
    **** - forgot about him - you may be right. Beautiful footballer

No because Mesut is beautiful footballer who is always thinking of the team - I genuinely don't know what Alexis is thinking of most of the time. He's one of those ten-a-penny goalscorer I'm afraid - should have a collar that gives him a shock every time he ventures into our half. Mesut is a rare breed who we should cherish

Still pissed, wes Was a good night last night
    Blackfriars to the City pub crawl last night. Started at the Blackfriars with a pint of Pedigree and ended at the Golden Fleece (now there's proper boozer) with a pint of something or other. Then onto Goodmans for a chaser, a steak and creamed spinach and an Armagnac to finish off a truly wonderful evening.

So why do I feel this way then?

Oh, and it's De Bruyne for me, wonderful player to watch.

And Özil, obviously, De Bruyne, Sane, Aguerro. Top Ten might be a struggle
    Alli *

* for the record, I actually think Kane is the more likely to have a long career at the very top

Wrong argument, I'm afraid. Forwards are measured by their goals, not their passing stats. And he is our best goalscorer, so while that is the case, he's allowed to give the ball away as much as he wants.
    As la points out, it's where he gives the ball away that's the problem