Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bayern looked like an aged team in urgent need of rebuilding last night.

Bayern looked like an aged team in urgent need of rebuilding last night.

Which is odd, because at Anfield they looked streetwise, skilled and efficient.

Shows how much I know. Fúck nothing.

A couple of nice goals in the Norwich v Hull game last night. The one where the bloke who took it off the defenders foot with his head and then got on the end of the move to tap it in was sweet, I thought.

Who were Bayern playing? Remember the good old days when we used to get thrashed by them every year?

We would've thrashed Bayern last night.

Or do I mean Norwich?

Certainly Hull anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    A couple of nice goals in the Norwich v Hull game last night. The one where the bloke who took it off the defenders foot with his head and then got on the end of the move to tap it in was sweet, I thought.

Who were Bayern playing? Remember the good old days when we used to get thrashed by them every year?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Shows how much I know. Fúck nothing.
    Explains your unwavering support for Arsene, though.

Here you go, sc. A reminder of what we are missing...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Explains your unwavering support for Arsene, though.

Here you go, sc. A reminder of what we are missing...

Meh. 1 up early, denied a clear penalty, at 2-0 you know they'd have been rocking. UEFA couldn't allow their golden boys to be dumped out so the referee was instructed to send Koscielny off.

Corruption, i. Nothing Arsene could do about corruption.

Corruption, i. Nothing Arsene could do about corruption.
    Riley klaxon!

Liverpool got all excited about beating Bayern in Munich.

We've been there, done that and got slaughtered with la afterwards

I see. Presumably Tottenham are out of that competition by now. Who knocked them out?

Happy days. Bayern really were shocking in the second half particularly. Club of their size and stature and they only have on centre forward on their books (and his inner ear problem was particularly bad last night - could hardly stand up at all)

I see. Presumably Tottenham are out of that competition by now. Who knocked them out?
    Tottenham could well win it. I can't imagine they'd be particularly scared of this current Barcelona team. Our only hope is Citeh.