Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I remember when the fixtures being announced would be classed as a big thing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This is the first time I can ever remember considering the start of a season with absolutely no expectation at all.

It's really rather depressing.
    So you've become a whiney, entitled snowflake now? Is little Charlie going to stamp his little feet til he gets a little trophy? ...diddums!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    So you've become a whiney, entitled snowflake now? Is little Charlie going to stamp his little feet til he gets a little trophy? ...diddums!
    That's right, having grown up on the North Bank in the 70s and 80s enjoying all those trophies every season, I'm definitely the entitled sort, yes.

Have you got a big nose?

That's right, having grown up on the North Bank in the 70s and 80s enjoying all those trophies every season, I'm definitely the entitled sort, yes.

Have you got a big nose?
    Well I fail to see the relevance but not inordinately large no. Quite small compared to Monty's enormous great hooter.

Well I fail to see the relevance but not inordinately large no. Quite small compared to Monty's enormous great hooter.
    So you admit it's pretty large?

Are you keeping a secret from us?

So you admit it's pretty large?

Are you keeping a secret from us?
    shu'uuuupp!!!

shu'uuuupp!!!
    I thought so.

Just wait until Jeremy's seized power. THEN we'll see a reckoning.

I thought so.

Just wait until Jeremy's seized power. THEN we'll see a reckoning.
    You forget, as a working class son of toil, I'm an apparatchik - one of Jezza's storm troopers, a revolutionary guard.

The only person who needs to fear a reckoning is you, you running dog imperialist, capitalist lackey pig-dog pig-fúcker!