Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I want to download a classic album onto my phone through Spotify

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Arguably The Jam were the one true punk band.Get the old 1/2/3/4 100mph stuff out of your system and move on.The Clash did with Dub and Reggae but sort of couldn't break out of that.
    Oh fúck it, any excuse really.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Think the old pop art stuff went completely over everyone's head at the time

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I'll never forget the moment in 1977 when the stylus landed on that vinyl for the first time and that song blasted out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'll never forget the moment in 1977 when the stylus landed on that vinyl for the first time and that song blasted out.

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

imo

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

imo
    It was The Jam - Art School, if you couldn't see it.

So Chief, is yer man about to blow open the whole corrupt swamp? Something bigly is about to happen, no? #followthewhiterabbit

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It was The Jam - Art School, if you couldn't see it.

So Chief, is yer man about to blow open the whole corrupt swamp? Something bigly is about to happen, no? #followthewhiterabbit
    This swamp is a lot bigger, deeper, and with more vermin than anyone realized! Tell you what, he hasn't lost any of his supporters, which is all he has, really. Everyone is being exposed, so to speak, that's for sure. I'm enjoying the implosion. The Swamp have only themselves to blame. Their behavior created Trump.