Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Last night I dreamt I walked into a gents and

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    encountered the devil crapping into a urinal. It was hard to establish which us was more surprised.

That's fúcking strange, isn't it? It doesn't suggest a healthy frame of mind to me.
    I had a dream the other night part of which had me wandering round asking various people - some awimbs, yourself included - why weren't picking David Rocastle and Charlie Nicholas anymore. No one would answer me and got increasingly upset. I think one of the people was Ian Allinson. This is one of the more normal dreams I have has lately

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I had a dream the other night part of which had me wandering round asking various people - some awimbs, yourself included - why weren't picking David Rocastle and Charlie Nicholas anymore. No one would answer me and got increasingly upset. I think one of the people was Ian Allinson. This is one of the more normal dreams I have has lately
    Hmm, now poor Rocky's absence from the squad I can understand, but Champagne Charlie could still do us a job, I'm sure of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hmm, now poor Rocky's absence from the squad I can understand, but Champagne Charlie could still do us a job, I'm sure of it.
    Indeed, I can't quite help thinking that Mesut is Emery's Charlie so to speak. Still it turned out all right for Georgie - at least for a while