Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A 'Conservative' British PM has appointed a Minister for Loneliness?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You should try defending Wenger
    Why, are you going to?

No-one else has after the last two shítshows. A Rubicon has been crossed, for the last remaining loyalists it feels.

Except you and Nicosia, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Why, are you going to?

No-one else has after the last two shítshows. A Rubicon has been crossed, for the last remaining loyalists it feels.

Except you and Nicosia, perhaps?
    Talk to me in May. We're only 4 points off the yíd****s

But seriously, things *could* still be ok if we managed to keep Ozil and bought that Amabongobongo coloured chap from Dortmund. He looked shít hot against Spurs earlier in the season.
    Last edited by Monty92; 01-17-2018 at 02:17 PM.

Talk to me in May. We're only 4 points off the yíd****s

But seriously, things *could* still be ok if we managed to keep Ozil and bought that Amabongobongo coloured chap from Dortmund. He looked shít hot against Spurs earlier in the season.
    Probably need to define that specific "ok".

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Probably need to define that specific "ok".
    Within a few points of the Spurs, Liverpool, etc. No reason why we should be doing any better.

Within a few points of the Spurs, Liverpool, etc. No reason why we should be doing any better.
    Lol, ****ing LOL! No reason why we should be doing better! Do **** off with this tripe
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Lol, ****ing LOL! No reason why we should be doing better! Do **** off with this tripe
    I won't talk to you if you swear at me.

A new rule.

A new rule.
    Good, **** off
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

A new rule.
    So shall we just agree that wherever we currently are is roughly where we should be? Because 4th was fine, now 6th is fine as long as we are not too far away.

Incidentally, I know you. No way in hell do you consider 'not too far behind Spurs' acceptable.

You see parity or otherwise with Spurs as being definitive in terms of gauging success or otherwise?

I do agree to a point with your second sentence, based on a very successful period from 98-2004 I do sometimes think there is a massive sense of over expectancy however that aside would you not be concerned about a continued paucity of performance, a seeming inability of the manager to prepare his teams and/or at times to get a decent performance from them.

That is not a comment based on knee jerk reaction to Forest and Bournemouth but a seeming decline for years now where we see the same thing again and again. The fact that we will probably come 6th this season does not disguise any of this, it is more in fact a reflection on how poor the Premier League actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    That is not a comment based on knee jerk reaction to Forest and Bournemouth but a seeming decline for years now where we see the same thing again and again.
    They were just the latest iterations of the kind of performances we've seen since the defeat to Bradford. How many years ago was that?