Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I will so enjoy that cap wearing yokel ****-flap Pulis bellyaching after

I will so enjoy that cap wearing yokel ****-flap Pulis bellyaching after

the match.

Always makes it funnier when someone like him has actually got something to moan about.

Enjoy Herbs...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    the match.
    To summarise - Alexis is a cheat, WBA deserved at least a point, the ref is a c**t and Wenger a fraud for not reprimanding his players for cheating, yet moaning about it when it goes against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    To summarise - Alexis is a cheat, WBA deserved at least a point, the ref is a c**t and Wenger a fraud for not reprimanding his players for cheating, yet moaning about it when it goes against him.
    Same as any manager then
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

the match.
    We should have had 3, if not 4, penalties. Ref was equally awful to both sides. Oh, and Dawson should have been sent off.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    We should have had 3, if not 4, penalties. Ref was equally awful to both sides. Oh, and Dawson should have been sent off.
    Rodriguez seemed to get away with an awful lot of fouls after his yellow, also.

I found Sky's coverage a bit odd. They came straight back from the ad break and showed not the goal, but WBA's turned down penalty. All the while ignoring our equally legitimate penalty claim, of course.

And another example of Alan Smith being an utter c*nt by playing the 'ooh look at me I'm an ex-Gooner but I am completely objective in my role for Sky' card and as a result actually being biased against us.

Mustafi's foul was a clear pen however Monreal being dragged back by Nyom and the Polish chap grabbing Sanchez's shirt as he attempted to get to a loose ball in the box (both nailed on pens) were described as 'dangerous' and 'sailing close to the wind'.

Tw@t.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    And another example of Alan Smith being an utter c*nt by playing the 'ooh look at me I'm an ex-Gooner but I am completely objective in my role for Sky' card and as a result actually being biased against us.

Mustafi's foul was a clear pen however Monreal being dragged back by Nyom and the Polish chap grabbing Sanchez's shirt as he attempted to get to a loose ball in the box (both nailed on pens) were described as 'dangerous' and 'sailing close to the wind'.

Tw@t.
    The whole commentary was ****ing irritating, to put it mildly. As you say, Alan Smith tries to hard to not be biased and Alan Parry is terrible at the best of times.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    THought the same re Dawson. The ref let a lot of fouls go. There were some unbelievably blatant ones that he just didnt give at all.

the match.
    Do you think any of his players actually ask why he wears a tracksuit during the game and then gets changed into a suit?
    It must be weird with him getting changed with the players.