Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh, Good. Alexis is back.

Ozil would be the one to bench surely? His contriubtion to defence is minimal and we are going to be under the cosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    As long as the big Bosnian starts
    His decision to ramp the atmosphere up a bit by displaying his Schalke t-shirt took bantah to a whole new level

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I must admit, if I were a shirt purchasing type, Kolasinac would be the name I'd go for
    More comfortable fit as well

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    More comfortable fit as well
    No middle aged spread for me....yet

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Ozil would be the one to bench surely? His contriubtion to defence is minimal and we are going to be under the cosh.
    You don't drop your Millionaire Number 10[sic] Stranieri for big games, M. That's what you bought him for in the first place

With Alexis, you at least could use the "not-quite-fit-enough-yet" excuse.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Bench on Sunday all the same I would think?
    Possibly. Though Wenger may start him just because it's him.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    He never went away.
    Goals in training don't count. We established this truth some time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Goals in training don't count. We established this truth some time ago.
    This is a fact R.

I have a kid scores every week in training. Come Saturday I play him in goals.

#tactics

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    This is a fact R.

I have a kid scores every week in training. Come Saturday I play him in goals.

#tactics
    Scoring goals can be good for the mentality of the player and the society of the team whether you're actually a goalscorer or not. In fact, probably even more so if you're not #Rambo