Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My interest in this story doesn't really extend beyond the attractiveness

My interest in this story doesn't really extend beyond the attractiveness

of the protagonist.

She's just ruddy lovely, isn't she?

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/v...ts-issue-video

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    of the protagonist.

She's got a massive wart and a bigger attitude problem. She's probably a lesbian, or a feminazi, or a transer.

**** her and her flat shoes in the ear.

+ extra characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    She's got a massive wart and a bigger attitude problem. She's probably a lesbian, or a feminazi, or a transer.

Easy with the triggering language, dude!

Surely she's a prime candidate for your leftie **** fest? A social justice warrior AND attractive. You don't get many of them knocking around.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I quite like that after 45secs, the cameraperson gets bored and just points the camera at her tits

of the protagonist.

Oh, hang on - So I am not required to wear a suit to work, then? Perhaps I'll wear an MCC blazer and slacks instead.

It's quite right that an organisation would want their receptionist to appear to fit a certain image, for goodness sake.

Easy with the triggering language, dude!

Surely she's a prime candidate for your leftie **** fest? A social justice warrior AND attractive. You don't get many of them knocking around.
    I need them to be ugly to feed my anger as I'm doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Oh, hang on - So I am not required to wear a suit to work, then? Perhaps I'll wear an MCC blazer and slacks instead.

It's quite right that an organisation would want their receptionist to appear to fit a certain image, for goodness sake.
    Slacks.

Do you have to wear high heels to work though?

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

I find it helps to process this post if you read it in the voice of Jacob Rees-Mogg

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Slacks.

Do you have to wear high heels to work though?
    Surely the whole point of heels is that they lift the calves and thighs and add pertness to the bottom.

Are you suggesting that this is a bad thing?