Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: CookingWIMB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    It was a whole block, grated into the mix. I don't know how these Turkish lot come up with it. Personally I have never done anything more than slice halloumi, browned in a dry pan and eaten immediately, sometime with a drizzle of honey if I am feeling particularly promiscuous.

My man Nikos is unfortunately a bit wrong on occasions, but he does take a lovely picture of a Mandarin Duck.
    Are you saying you know more than Nicos, my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are you saying you know more than Nicos, my friend?
    What if he is, my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    What if he is, my friend?
    Remember the exciting news about a special offer on water filters?

Amazing seens.

Remember the exciting news about a special offer on water filters?

Amazing seens.
    there's an argument to say that Awimb could have been a much better environment had we embraced some of those things. Imagine how harmonious we could all have been, saving money collectively, enjoying recipes and not enjoying people unfortunately falling off cliffs.

there's an argument to say that Awimb could have been a much better environment had we embraced some of those things. Imagine how harmonious we could all have been, saving money collectively, enjoying recipes and not enjoying people unfortunately falling off cliffs.
    With a few exceptions I feel we have generally been harmonious. Certainly, some of our humour has been somewhat robust, but we've all known each other long enough to recognise what is said in jest.

Now fúck off.

With a few exceptions I feel we have generally been harmonious. Certainly, some of our humour has been somewhat robust, but we've all known each other long enough to recognise what is said in jest.

Now fúck off.
    I was going to say there hasn't been a flounce for a while. But as this board is just you and Berni ensuring you don't use up your T-Mobile monthly text allowance, I guess its not really possible anymore.

I was going to say there hasn't been a flounce for a while. But as this board is just you and Berni ensuring you don't use up your T-Mobile monthly text allowance, I guess its not really possible anymore.
    I used to love a good flounce.
    But now my visits between coming on here are longer than flounces used to last.

how things have changed.

jorge flounced when berni gave him both barrels.