Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok I've just watched the goal again and it was quite good

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    You don't wind me up in the slightest, your persona has just become more and more angry over time, i know you aren't like that in real life (unless you have changed)
    To be fair, there's a lot to be angry about. The world is going absolutely ****ing mental.

Also to be fair to Burney, even his angry posts are sprinkled with plenty of sharp humour.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    To be fair, there's a lot to be angry about. The world is going absolutely ****ing mental.

Also to be fair to Burney, even his angry posts are sprinkled with plenty of sharp humour.
    It's only going mental if you get caught up in the social media hysteria.

Pop down to the shops and watch people as they go about their lives. No one other than the vocal Guardian-reading loonies cares a shít for transers, third wave feminism, Brexit or Donald Trump. People are just getting on with their lives as they always have.

Take a step back, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Pop down to the shops and watch people as they go about their lives. No one other than the vocal Guardian-reading loonies cares a shít for transers, third wave feminism, Brexit or Donald Trump. People are just getting on with their lives as they always have.

Take a step back, man.
    Social media makes everything far more mental than it ever seemed before, gives a platfrom to loons to spout crap
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Social media makes everything far more mental than it ever seemed before, gives a platfrom to loons to spout crap
    Some astronaut I've never heard of had to do a bit of a climbdown on Twitter after quoting Churchill and getting shot down with shít.
    There was an equal amount of support, but still, wtf?

https://twitter.com/StationCDRKelly/...77517208838144
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Take a step back, man.
    Oh yeah?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lklByF-AzPw

These loons are increasingly changing our culture and our laws

These loons are increasingly changing our culture and our laws
    Laws change every year, culture adapts..... can't say I have seen any change to my life over these "new" laws and change in culture

But i do stay off twitter and miss most of the crap

Take a step back, man.
    People are getting officially reprimanded by the police for saying that a man is not a woman and calling him 'he'.

This where 'live and let live' gets you, unfortunately. Taking a step back doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    People are getting officially reprimanded by the police for saying that a man is not a woman and calling him 'he'.

This where 'live and let live' gets you, unfortunately. Taking a step back doesn't help.
    They were lucky to have a policeman/woman/person/whatever visit them in the first place....

Those people just need a good punch in the mouth