Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So, Jack Wilshere to score the winner on Saturday?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Criticism of the lad from a football perspective is at times warranted (as indeed is criticism of every footballer that has played the game) but a complete and utter hatred and subsequent dismissal of him as a footballer is not. He could still work for Arsenal in a midfield 3 so who knows.

Putting aside all personal feelings he simply shouldn’t be at the club any longer, and I accept that we cannot just sell the lad but the issue should have been managed and brought to a head long before now.

Pre-Emery if you will.

So in summary, Wenger out!
    Indeed, he could. I really just preferred Jack if a choice had to be made

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Indeed, he could. I really just preferred Jack if a choice had to be made
    Well indeed however I fear with Jack he is now onto a career of mediocrity and indeed nothingness as he has taken a huge backward step from leafy Islington to the ****house Stratford, if you will allow me to use Estate Agent terminology as a footballing analogy.

Ramsey with the right move could yet move forward as the only resolution I can see is his leaving to another PL side.

Console yourself with the fact that we will always have this.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Well indeed however I fear with Jack he is now onto a career of mediocrity and indeed nothingness as he has taken a huge backward step from leafy Islington to the ****house Stratford, if you will allow me to use Estate Agent terminology as a footballing analogy.

Ramsey with the right move could yet move forward as the only resolution I can see is his leaving to another PL side.

Console yourself with the fact that we will always have this.

Genuinely beautiful