Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: VAR is useless, but.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I have said this previously. It was against Scotland, though
    What is becoming clear is the changes have disrupted the entire team. We are just not functioning with the same fluency as last year and we look unbalanced in midfield. Although we do seem more controlled, we are still making the silly mistakes that cost goals.

Odegaard and Partey would make a big difference if we can get them fit. But it is now becoming pretty clear that a title challenge this season is out of the question. Some will be really disappointed with that but I'm afraid it is where we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    What is becoming clear is the changes have disrupted the entire team. We are just not functioning with the same fluency as last year and we look unbalanced in midfield. Although we do seem more controlled, we are still making the silly mistakes that cost goals.

Odegaard and Partey would make a big difference if we can get them fit. But it is now becoming pretty clear that a title challenge this season is out of the question. Some will be really disappointed with that but I'm afraid it is where we are.
    Never one for overreaction, eh Peter?

If Spurs lose or draw tonight we’re 3 points back with just the 27 games to play. And we’ve beaten City twice now. Plenty of time for Arteta to fix things and challenge for the league.