Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'm going out for chinese food tonight.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Excuse me for butting in on you food snobs.... try coming to Bradford for a decent curry and you will never complain again
    We went for a fantastic curry in Bradford after a match up there. Cheap as ****, too. Loaded up the car with dishes to put in the freezer at home. Car smelled lovely.

Football content. Stuart ****ing McCall scored and then Ashley Cole equalised with his first Arsenal goal.
    I didn't see the ball cross the line as I was at the back of the upper tier of that little, ****ty shed thing they had/have.

finished 1-1. against Bradford. FFS.

And there is absolutely **** all wrong with a British Indian restaurant curry.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    We went for a fantastic curry in Bradford after a match up there. Cheap as ****, too. Loaded up the car with dishes to put in the freezer at home. Car smelled lovely.

Football content. Stuart ****ing McCall scored and then Ashley Cole equalised with his first Arsenal goal.
    I didn't see the ball cross the line as I was at the back of the upper tier of that little, ****ty shed thing they had/have.

finished 1-1. against Bradford. FFS.

And there is absolutely **** all wrong with a British Indian restaurant curry.
    I was hobbling around the Millennium Dome that day - hungover as **** and with a busted ankle. Truly a **** day - though at least we didn't lose as on the other occasion we went there in the Premier League