Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looks like Yannick Carrasco will be joining Denis Suarez in London.

Thoughts on the 2nd Test LA?

The worrying thing for me is the Windies seem to now have more than 1 match winner.

Also hidden by the Dowrich-Holder stand were a few decent batting performances.

They need DarrenBravo to come to the party though..would be helpful.

Had a look through their test results and although there are lot of series defeats they do pick up the odd win so it’s not totally inept like I originally thought.

2nil incoming me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Thoughts on the 2nd Test LA?

The worrying thing for me is the Windies seem to now have more than 1 match winner.

Also hidden by the Dowrich-Holder stand were a few decent batting performances.

They need DarrenBravo to come to the party though..would be helpful.

Had a look through their test results and although there are lot of series defeats they do pick up the odd win so it’s not totally inept like I originally thought.

2nil incoming me thinks.
    Got to be a different England team turn up. We have to bat better. If it is a slow pitch I think we will struggle to get 20 wickets - need to bat first and score big and hope scoreboard pressure becomes a factor - or Broad has one of those spells. Normally we start badly and pull it back but can't say I am confident. Nice to see the Windies attack do so well though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Got to be a different England team turn up. We have to bat better. If it is a slow pitch I think we will struggle to get 20 wickets - need to bat first and score big and hope scoreboard pressure becomes a factor - or Broad has one of those spells. Normally we start badly and pull it back but can't say I am confident. Nice to see the Windies attack do so well though
    This is panning out well. England may not get 10 wickets in this test, let alone 20