Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: That's a relief. Now we can concentrate on the (Europa) League.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    :sigh: What a world we live in. Has everyone forgotten their manners?
    I'm sorry. After 12 years my patience has finally snapped with him. Enough. Pay up his contract and (literally) fück him out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm sorry. After 12 years my patience has finally snapped with him. Enough. Pay up his contract and (literally) fück him out the window.
    These intemperate ejaculations are becoming a matter of routine. Take a moment to consider, my dear sir, the effects of this indelicate language upon the very moral fabric of our society. Let us bear ourselves with dignity, fortitude and benevolence and thereby add to the sum of humanity's decent qualities, rather than, if I may put it so, pouring buckets of liquid faecal matter into the already-brimming pool of cess which is our current social order.

These intemperate ejaculations are becoming a matter of routine. Take a moment to consider, my dear sir, the effects of this indelicate language upon the very moral fabric of our society. Let us bear ourselves with dignity, fortitude and benevolence and thereby add to the sum of humanity's decent qualities, rather than, if I may put it so, pouring buckets of liquid faecal matter into the already-brimming pool of cess which is our current social order.
    There must come a point where it is acceptable to vent spleen, though. I haven't called for his house to be firebombed or anything, just for us to get rid.

Has any footballer ever stolen quite as good a living?
    Probably not, but he did take two corners yesterday that managed to beat the first man which is more than anyone else who plays for Arsenal can usually manage.

Clearly you haven't seen his Jackie Wilson-style hair, which is a disgrace.

I am increasingly nurturing what I'm afraid I can only describe as a cold contempt for the pointless gob****e.
    His hair was the highlight of the day.

Not that I am endorsing a barnet of such proportions but I did feel the need to comment on it, one of the few comments I bothered other than to emphasise and later reassure all in the room how utterly fúcking shít we were.

He is an utter **** all the same, the complete lack of effort from him when Traore intercepted the pass in his direction which ultimately led to the 4th was a disgrace. In his defence he did have a decent chance in the first half and the utter shítness of the attempted finish made me giggle.

The bench made me laugh as well. I expect the team bus was at Colney yesterday morning and numbers were short so a quick round up in the canteen occurred.

You see you have to laugh really. I like to think off camera Wenger laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    His hair was the highlight of the day.

Not that I am endorsing a barnet of such proportions but I did feel the need to comment on it, one of the few comments I bothered other than to emphasise and later reassure all in the room how utterly fúcking shít we were.

He is an utter **** all the same, the complete lack of effort from him when Traore intercepted the pass in his direction which ultimately led to the 4th was a disgrace. In his defence he did have a decent chance in the first half and the utter shítness of the attempted finish made me giggle.

The bench made me laugh as well. I expect the team bus was at Colney yesterday morning and numbers were short so a quick round up in the canteen occurred.

You see you have to laugh really. I like to think off camera Wenger laughed.
    Did you have to tolerate Robbie Savage's commentary? It was pretty bleak. He was virtually coming in his pants towards the end.

Also, he has a bizarre tendency to repeat questions the main commentator has posed, but in a MUCH LOUDER VOICE rather than answer them.

So for instance last night the main commentator on their second penalty said
    Did Debuchy win the ball?"
    Savage would then go "That's right, Fletch. DID DEBUCHY WIN THE BALL?".

Then, two minutes later
    Main commentator: "Was there a double touch?"
    Savage: "WAS THERE A DOUBLE TOUCH?"

He really is a cretinous Welsh cünt

Shut the fúck up you pompous old tosser. Theo Walcott is no better than a thief.

. . . . . .

I haven't called for his house to be firebombed or anything, just for us to get rid.
    That is your subtle way of calling for his house to be firebombed - I get it b. Consider the deed done and I may just torment the thieving little fúcker somewhat before allowing the conflagration to consume him.

Lordy, but that was a shïtshow last night! I think dear old Per has petrified, such is his immobility, while the sheer ordinariness of the rest of the side was shocking.

Meanwhile, the repeated extensions of Walcott's contracts over the years now seem more mystifying than ever. He's now played for us for a year longer than Dennis did, four years longer than Henry or Cesc and twice as long as Pires. And yet his longevity appears to be in indirect proportion to the affection with which he is regarded.

Has any footballer ever stolen quite as good a living?
    I'm inclined to agree. But, in fairness to young Theo, it's not his fault the Arsenal is made of money nowadays
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I expect the team bus was at Colney yesterday morning and numbers were short so a quick round up in the canteen occurred.
    Very good, SW. lol, as they say.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."