Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: So the Invincibles thing is safe for another season and Spurs aren't going to win it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

One declines nouns. Verbs are conjugated.
    You are, of course, correct. My face is red. It's been such a long time since I conjugated. Sadly, I cannot say the same about declining.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's OK, afce. We knew no better then. It was Saddam Hussein's favourite wine, too.

Also, you weren't drinking it in a park.
    Very true. There is the silver lining.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hello a. How the devil are you, old chum?
    Not too bad, thanks. Been very busy with work, which has been at least useful in the lucre department. Not got around to spending much of it though, apart from a Spotify account and a device to connect my laptop to a pair of decent monitors. Music has flooded back into my life and it is good. I might even play some again this year, if a drunken exchange of messages on NYE turns out to be true.

How's the nose?

Yes. Worth bearing in mind any time people feel like getting nostalgic about David Dein, that.

Are you sure? IIRC, everything that we read at the time was coming solely from Cole's agent. At no point was Dein actually quoted teeling Cole or his agent how much he was getting. The only quote actually attributed to Dein was that he would be getting a pay rise.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not too bad, thanks. Been very busy with work, which has been at least useful in the lucre department. Not got around to spending much of it though, apart from a Spotify account and a device to connect my laptop to a pair of decent monitors. Music has flooded back into my life and it is good. I might even play some again this year, if a drunken exchange of messages on NYE turns out to be true.

How's the nose?
    Hurrah! We'll come and watch you pluck your strings!

Nose needs surgery. Not good.

In better news we're off to Ullswater at the end of the month. Hoping for snow!

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Are you sure? IIRC, everything that we read at the time was coming solely from Cole's agent. At no point was Dein actually quoted teeling Cole or his agent how much he was getting. The only quote actually attributed to Dein was that he would be getting a pay rise.
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...wsstory.sport5

Hurrah! We'll come and watch you pluck your strings!

Nose needs surgery. Not good.

In better news we're off to Ullswater at the end of the month. Hoping for snow!
    Ah, yes. The nose. Is it a complete re-boring job? Just think of all that lovely oxygen you'll get. Your brain might start functioning on some sort of uber-level and you'll start knowing all about black holes and whatnot. It could be a full Flowers For Algernon job.

Ah, yes. The nose. Is it a complete re-boring job? Just think of all that lovely oxygen you'll get. Your brain might start functioning on some sort of uber-level and you'll start knowing all about black holes and whatnot. It could be a full Flowers For Algernon job.
    Yes, the steroids apparently failed so it's the full cut and slash. Mind you, he's talking about two weeks off work, and the chances of me getting away from here for two weeks in the foreseeable future are slim to none. So we'll have to see.

Yes, the steroids apparently failed so it's the full cut and slash. Mind you, he's talking about two weeks off work, and the chances of me getting away from here for two weeks in the foreseeable future are slim to none. So we'll have to see.
    Oh, they always say that sort of thing. Couple of days with your feet up and you'll be grand.

Yup, all that does is confirm what I said in my previous response
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman