Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Thon repugnant Guardian bird's list of celeb men who have committed sex

And you needn't come here feigning civility after yesterday's sordid episode when you started bellowing at me like some kind of demented moose and threatening me with violence.

You stalinists are all the same. As soon as you lose the intellectual high ground you resort to club and sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I Can't Believe It's Not Bugger
    Oh, I say! Well played, v.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    It depends who one is having sex with c. If some poor young chit like Susan George was required to couple with a clumsy great brute like you then endurance would indeed be required.

He touched my winky c - and told me his winky was a 'magic lolly'
    She remains my favourite woman, h. Well, I say 'woman', I probably mean, 'women', because Susan George, Susannah Yorke and Judy Geeson are all the same, really, aren't they? Of course Judy Geeson is best. (I'd like to have shown her my winky.)

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Erm, it pretty much ended Maria Schneider's career and she descended into depression, drink and drug abuse.
    Well more fool her for looking a gift horse in the mouth. If she'd just held her nerve for a few decades and waited for third wave feminism to take over the world she'd be laughing all the way to the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    She remains my favourite woman, h. Well, I say 'woman', I probably mean, 'women', because Susan George, Susannah Yorke and Judy Geeson are all the same, really, aren't they? Of course Judy Geeson is best. (I'd like to have shown her my winky.)
    I don't remember Judy Geeson. Susan George was lovely. Susannah Yorke used to drop her daughter off at my sister's school, so as a kid I saw her in the flesh once or twice.

I just can't stop pressing "Reply To Thread" today

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Well more fool her for looking a gift horse in the mouth. If she'd just held her nerve for a few decades and waited for third wave feminism to take over the world she'd be laughing all the way to the bank.
    She refused ever again to take her kit off in movies. Unfortunately, the only roles people wanted her for were ones requiring nudity. This created something of an impasse, which resulted in her being permanently unemployed.

Did not the sight of her not give you the most monstrous tumescence b?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't remember Judy Geeson. Susan George was lovely. Susannah Yorke used to drop her daughter off at my sister's school, so as a kid I saw her in the flesh once or twice.
    The finest of all females.

judy-geeson.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Did not the sight of her not give you the most monstrous tumescence b?
    I'd have only been about 8, so probably not.