Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can everyone now stop being horrible about poor Theo?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    A good centre forward who lacks the requisite pace to be a top top player, and perhaps lacks a leetle mentally. Very handy player to have in a squad imo
    Glad you've finally seen the light.

And stop being so f*cking precious about the Welsher. The should have made it clear I wasn't being entirely serious and if you can't take the piss about an Arsenal player on here, where can you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    MotD wouldn't be interested in him because he's not England's next Great Hope.

Remember when Serge Gnabry had a little run in the team? For 2 or 3 games he looked like Messi, then he sort of... disappeared.
    This is where he disappeared to.

https://d1wst0behutosd.cloudfront.ne...6WELAPEP47UKWQ

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Glad you've finally seen the light.

And stop being so f*cking precious about the Welsher. The should have made it clear I wasn't being entirely serious and if you can't take the piss about an Arsenal player on here, where can you?
    But sometimes it is so easy and fun to get a reaction

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Oddly enough 1 and 3 did for me. And drink, which would clearly be number 5.
    Good point about the booze; he's Nigerian, and they're absolutely mad for the Guinness, aren't they? Mind you, the local Guinness is 7.5%. Fúck me.

Good point about the booze; he's Nigerian, and they're absolutely mad for the Guinness, aren't they? Mind you, the local Guinness is 7.5%. Fúck me.
    Well Guinness is really a Nigerian drink - the small black midget told me that

Here are some of the things which could stop him becoming a world class player:

1. One injury
    2. One coke habit
    3. Any number of women
    4. The Emirates crowd destroying his confidence

I'd say 2 and 4 are the greatest dangers.
    Out of interest, can anyone think of a single player who's confidence was destroyed by the Emirates crowd? Or even Highbury's, for that matter?

If a player's confidence is 'destroyed' by the crowd I'd suggest that they never had the *******s needed to be a professional footballer in the first place.

Here are some of the things which could stop him becoming a world class player:

1. One injury
    2. One coke habit
    3. Any number of women
    4. The Emirates crowd destroying his confidence

I'd say 2 and 4 are the greatest dangers.
    The thing is, he's a homegrown (albeit technically Nigerian) talent. You'd think he'd get the free ride someone like Wilshere does on the back of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Before that, I mean, While he still played for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    He rushed that - should have taken a touch

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    But sometimes it is so easy and fun to get a reaction
    Nah, *******s to that. No way were you fishing there. I'm too streetwise and sophisticated to have fallen for that.

Maybe.