Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Oi, redg. Hound expertise required.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Unlike Sweden, which accepts FGM. Amirite?
    Did you see that frizzy haired lefty **** Cathy Newman having the chutzpah to narrate a documentary about FGM?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Not yet he isn't. He's still committing to leaving the EU and, crucially, ending FoM.
    I thought he wants to stay in the Customs Union, where we are not free to trade with the world.

It's not the young we have to worry about. It's the 30s to 50s where Labour have made meaningful ground.
    Ultimately, it comes down to how fast Leave-voting, northern working class voters wake up to the fact that Labour is their enemy. It’s happening, but how quickly is crucial.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Unlike Sweden, which accepts FGM. Amirite?
    I thought his name was BGM.

No, it doesn't. That's the myth.
    I can tell you it effectively does. As any Norwegian you talk to will tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I thought he wants to stay in the Customs Union, where we are not free to trade with the world.
    Yes, but that's a pragmatic concession based on entirely legitimate fears that this won't actually make us better off.

Which is partly why his position *is* still credible.

Every chance he'll slide further, though, and commit to staying in the single market.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I can tell you it effectively does. As any Norwegian you talk to will tell you.
    Only because of a lack of political within Norway.

Just as in how even under FoM you can technically chuck EU citizens out after three months if they don't have a job. But we don't do it, because it's too difficult - logistically and politically.

Yes, but that's a pragmatic concession based on entirely legitimate fears that this won't actually make us better off.

Which is partly why his position *is* still credible.

Every chance he'll slide further, though, and commit to staying in the single market.
    His core vote is Guardian reading, middle-class lefties. He’ll do whatever it takes to keep them on-side.

Only because of a lack of political within Norway.

Just as in how even under FoM you can technically chuck EU citizens out after three months if they don't have a job. But we don't do it, because it's too difficult - logistically and politically.
    Oslo is overrun with Romanian gypsies because the Nog government takes the view that they’re a price worth paying for the advantages of flogging oil easily to the EU. And that may make sense for a tiny, commodity dependent economy like Norway. The crucial difference, however, is that this country has decided that unrestricted immigration is NOT a price worth paying. And we have 65-70 million people and are a huge and diverse economy. The situations are simply not comparable.

Did you see that frizzy haired lefty **** Cathy Newman having the chutzpah to narrate a documentary about FGM?
    I did not. I wouldn't know her if I ran her over.