Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lampard's Chelsea's manager?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Emery in real trouble if we don't finish above them and United. I expect both Lampard and OGS to be gone by Christmas
    OGS - yes
    Fat Frank - no

No way Roman sacks a Chelsea legend loved by the supporters that quickly. Even if he's not making top four I think they'll stay with him for the season. It would take a Mourinho stylee relegation battle to bring his sacking about.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    OGS - yes
    Fat Frank - no

No way Roman sacks a Chelsea legend loved by the supporters that quickly. Even if he's not making top four I think they'll stay with him for the season. It would take a Mourinho stylee relegation battle to bring his sacking about.
    Yep I agree. He will be clear of Arsenal if that helps.

Agreed. UE really needs to step up, improve.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Emery in real trouble if we don't finish above them and United. I expect both Lampard and OGS to be gone by Christmas
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

That works both ways; the whole point of being a club legend is he'll still be loved/forgiven/whatever regardless. Roman certainly doesn't have to give a stuff about all that sort of thing, in any case.

Same at Manchester United. While there's people like Allegri and, dare I say #wengerlol, out there, OGS can't feel safe.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    OGS - yes
    Fat Frank - no

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This distresses me. He's hard to hate, is Frank.
    He's easy to hate. He has a fat face and is a fat c*nt.

I reckon he'll be a decent manager though as he isn't a retard like most footballers.