Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
Dunno how to cut up a quote so:

1. I know you have been decent. Everyone here has, tbh. It's hard to explain, really. I haven't done good job of it.

2. I'm not ungrateful. I've always been a lurker. The irony is that if I posted at 1am before, it wouldn't be seen. Now with no night shift, people have been taking up my posts the nest day. Seriously, more replies in the last 2 months than all century. It's just we all wish it was like before, don't we?

3. Again, don't take it the wrong way? Where did I say you're all crap? I was still lurking and posting last night, wasn't I? Chris asked what has changed, someone said ask a Lurker, so I replied. Damned if I do, damned if I don't? Just saying what had changed for me.

And again, I'm not complaining I don't get the attention. I get far more than I deserve and everyone is generally both respectful and witty. Why do I still pop in after 15+ years?

4. So J basically flounced?
Forgive the intrusion, but I find it very hard to believe that j flounced as a result of b giving him both barrels; j has been involved in many, many robust exchanges over the years (haven't we all?) and shrugged them off. I have a sneaking suspicion that he had simply grown tired of casting the radical leftist seed hither and yon only to look in vague for the growth of any seedlings.