Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Bloody snow, so last week when we all knew about it I was perhaps delayed for 10 mins

Bloody snow, so last week when we all knew about it I was perhaps delayed for 10 mins

maximim, today takes 4 hrs to drive 18 miles... ****s
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    maximim, today takes 4 hrs to drive 18 miles... ****s
    No snow today mate. It's positively springlike. The daffodils and crocuses have turned their faces to the sun and are dancing in the gentle zephyrs which carry the bees, who have emerged blinking and groggy from their winter snoozing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No snow today mate. It's positively springlike. The daffodils and crocuses have turned their faces to the sun and are dancing in the gentle zephyrs which carry the bees, who have emerged blinking and groggy from their winter snoozing.
    While we got about 3-4 inches in about 90 mins.......

We got heavy snow for 30 minutes but by that time it arrived, the ground was wet through and too warm for any of it to settle

Serves you right for being northern. This is the proper order of things: snow and desolation in the north; balmy fecundity in the south.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Serves you right for being northern. This is the proper order of things: snow and desolation in the north; balmy fecundity in the south.
    It snows up here because we are tough and manly, it is balmy down there as you are all big girls blouses...or Monty

Normal footwear back on today.

Naturally there is still a lot of snow but one can now circumnavigate it.

Lovely down here. Even got glimpses of blue sky...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”