Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Why do the Allans hate france so much?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I just ordered a new Stratocaster
    Your collection has a glaring and quite unacceptable omission. Where is your 355? Every axeman must have his Lucille!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Your collection has a glaring and quite unacceptable omission. Where is your 355? Every axeman must have his Lucille!

You are dead right Mr Chapman.

Haven't decided what colour I would like. Perhaps a read ES 335 like Clapton had in Cream.

And I want a vintage acoustic guitar but I am not very good acoustically.
    hard to hide my weaknesses on an acoustic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    You are dead right Mr Chapman.

Haven't decided what colour I would like. Perhaps a read ES 335 like Clapton had in Cream.

And I want a vintage acoustic guitar but I am not very good acoustically.
    hard to hide my weaknesses on an acoustic.
    If I had a couple of K's to spare i'd have a blond one. Used to see this fella a lot in the couple of years leading up to his untimely and somewhat grisly end. He was a monster guitarist and always played a blond 355. He also favoured your Les Paul Junior in his rock star days.

Check this out Fash. Wait til he about half way through "30 Days in the Hole", about 3.30, when he manages to inject "Mr Pitiful" into the song and goes on a rythym chopping spree that will have you weeping at your own ability

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    If I had a couple of K's to spare i'd have a blond one. Used to see this fella a lot in the couple of years leading up to his untimely and somewhat grisly end. He was a monster guitarist and always played a blond 355. He also favoured your Les Paul Junior in his rock star days.

Check this out Fash. Wait til he about half way through "30 Days in the Hole", about 3.30, when he manages to inject "Mr Pitiful" into the song and goes on a rythym chopping spree that will have you weeping at your own ability
    Steve Marriott?
    Les Paul juniors are amazing there is just something about the tone you get from a simple design one P90 guitar.

I am pretty crap at guitar really. I reached the point where I don't know where to go next.