Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tony Cascarino.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    To be fair to Tony there has been more than one suggestion this week to leave out our best footballer.
    And if we don't do as he says and we lose he can claim he might have been correct
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Christ no. Just read his educationally sub-normal Times column.

If we are to win tonight we must drop Ozil and press.
    Press what? The man's an idiot.

He's from St Paul's Cray, of course. Little good can come of a chap of mixed Irish/European heritage from St Paul's Cray.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    To be fair to Tony there has been more than one suggestion this week to leave out our best footballer.
    "To be fair to Tony"? Now you'll have to forgive me, knowing, as you do, that I don't hold with foul language, but 'be fair to Tony"?

Fúck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Press what? The man's an idiot.

He's from St Paul's Cray, of course. Little good can come of a chap of mixed Irish/European heritage from St Paul's Cray.
    Yes. Mind you, imagine how much worse the prick would have been if he'd been a full on Paddy from Croydon.

Yes. Mind you, imagine how much worse the prick would have been if he'd been a full on Paddy from Croydon.
    My beard is making me look particularly Irish at the moment - not least due to the fact that it still has a deal of ginger in it. I'm grooming this one, though. I've bought something called beard oil.

My beard is making me look particularly Irish at the moment - not least due to the fact that it still has a deal of ginger in it. I'm grooming this one, though. I've bought something called beard oil.
    gayer imho

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    gayer imho
    I also comb it with a beard comb*

*Actually my cat's old flea comb.

I also comb it with a beard comb*

*Actually my cat's old flea comb.
    stop, you're turning me on

Are you storing food scraps in it?

Are you storing food scraps in it?
    Oh, no. It's very kempt. Although it is nice having a sip of wine knowing that you'll get another a few seconds later when you suck it out of your moustache.