Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Ok I've just watched the goal again and it was quite good

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    People are getting officially reprimanded by the police for saying that a man is not a woman and calling him 'he'.

This where 'live and let live' gets you, unfortunately. Taking a step back doesn't help.
    Is there such a thing as an 'official reprimand'? If a policeman tried to reprimand me I'd be minded to suggest that he either charge me with a crime or fúck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is there such a thing as an 'official reprimand'? If a policeman tried to reprimand me I'd be minded to suggest that he either charge me with a crime or fúck off.
    Yes. Graham Linehan got a verbal warning the other day for 'deadnaming' someone. It's not quite a police caution, but does show up on CRB checks, which can affect employment. These are not subject to any judicial scrutiny and are issued on the sole authority of a copper.

Yes. Graham Linehan got a verbal warning the other day for 'deadnaming' someone. It's not quite a police caution, but does show up on CRB checks, which can affect employment. These are not subject to any judicial scrutiny and are issued on the sole authority of a copper.
    Fúck me, now that is outrageous.

Fúck me, now that is outrageous.
    Yes, indeed. Quite worth getting angry about, I'd say.

It's all Peter's fault, of course. Him and his ilk.

Yes, indeed. Quite worth getting angry about, I'd say.

It's all Peter's fault, of course. Him and his ilk.
    We need to fight back. We could start by punching anyone whop expresses a 'liberal' opinion.

Sir C "Is there such a thing as an 'official reprimand'? If a policeman tried to reprimand me I'd be minded to suggest that he either charge me with a crime or fúck off."

Remember the ongoing tale of Peter and the bent copper ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

We need to fight back. We could start by punching anyone whop expresses a 'liberal' opinion.
    General Pinochet had the right idea, dropping them out of helicopters.

Do you know anyone with a helicopter?

General Pinochet had the right idea, dropping them out of helicopters.

Do you know anyone with a helicopter?
    Oh lots, yes. The damned things are so expensive to run. That's the problem.

Let's see, you could get 4 liberals in a Jetranger, climb to a thousand feet and drop them out, that's going to cost a couple of hundred quid, at least 50 quid a liberal, I don't know if they're worth that.

Oh lots, yes. The damned things are so expensive to run. That's the problem.

Let's see, you could get 4 liberals in a Jetranger, climb to a thousand feet and drop them out, that's going to cost a couple of hundred quid, at least 50 quid a liberal, I don't know if they're worth that.
    Think of the salutary effect it would have on all the other liberals, though. Imagine you're there on your University campus about to protest the failure of the government to simply give you a living or whatever and a screaming Owen Jones plummets to earth and turns into hairy raspberry jam right in front of you. It's going to give you pause for thought at least, isn't it?

How is it different to a caution which in reality is a record of an incident though without charge.