Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Well done, Dennis Rodman, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I have no idea of his mental state, tbh, so 'deranged' won't do. Perhaps 'careless'?
    Ah, but if you use that logic you have no idea as to his intentions when he allowed millions of people to starve to death so it might very well have been genocidal?

I'm beginning to think that it could be many things because - as hard as it is to believe - WTF does AWIMB know about anything?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I'm less down with these word thingys than you and Burney. Does it become genocidal only if you are deliberately targeting a certain type of people with the intention of eradicating them? So the Holocaust was clearly genocidal but Stalin starving millions of people as part of his political/social/economic policies was not?

Almost, but some of Stalin's purges were ethnic in nature.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Ah, but if you use that logic you have no idea as to his intentions when he allowed millions of people to starve to death so it might very well have been genocidal?

I'm beginning to think that it could be many things because - as hard as it is to believe - WTF does AWIMB know about anything?
    I always like to see the best in people, wes, so I shall call him 'Careless, absent-minded North Korean dictator'.

Yes. But even then it's not necessarily genocide. I remember once having a long and dull argument with j because he accused the US of genocide by dropping atom bombs on Johnny Japanese. In that instance, the fact that the overwhelming majority of victims were hissing nips didn't make it genocide because the enemy's ethnicity was irrelevant to his status as a military foe who needed to be defeated by any means necessary.
    Yes. My spies tell me that today's pudding is practically genocide: Banana custard with cinnamon #hyperbole

Can't even secretly pass it under the table to a hound
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I always like to see the best in people, wes, so I shall call him 'Careless, absent-minded North Korean dictator'.
    Message reported to Corbyn
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    The best I can say about Corbyn is that he's a hugely thick cvnt, p. That is the most positive spin I can put on his behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes. My spies tell me that today's pudding is practically genocide: Banana custard with cinnamon #hyperbole

Can't even secretly pass it under the table to a hound
    That's just slop, isn't it? You ought to throw it at the wall in protest. Are you not master in your own house?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    After Corbyn's latest missive, I reckon even B would admit there's always some goodness even in the worst of us.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The best I can say about Corbyn is that he's a hugely thick cvnt, p. That is the most positive spin I can put on his behaviour.
    Come the revolution you'll be on his list and up against the wall
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    After Corbyn's latest missive, I reckon even B would admit there's always some goodness even in the worst of us.
    Is it the jew-hating you admire, r?