Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good Lord! An actress and, God help us, an American :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Christ almighty, she's a divorcee as well!

It's Wallis Simpson all over again.
    So basically a half-black, divorced, American actress who's had more pricks than a second-hand dartboard?

The place is going to the dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So basically a half-black, divorced, American actress who's had more pricks than a second-hand dartboard?

The place is going to the dogs.
    Someone will have to show her which spoon to use for the soup

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    His mum was a bit of a slag so he is going to be more than happy to get up on anything. It's in the genes.
    It's a royal prince's prerogative to 'get up on' whomsoever he pleases, sw.

However, you don't go around marrying them, ffs. You didn't see Prince Charles marrying that one out of The Three Degrees he was throwing his leg over, did you?

Someone will have to show her which spoon to use for the soup
    Oh dear God. She's American. She probably uses her fork like a shovel, doesn't she?

Oh dear God. She's American. She probably uses her fork like a shovel, doesn't she?
    And she'll switch it to the right hand first as that's what they do.

Of course, I did the same when I arrived on these shores all those years ago, and I'm slightly embarrassed that this particular part of English culture has worn off on me. I never do it now.

Are you not focusing on the negatives here and missing the key points – will you get a day off for the wedding?

It is high time your so called Royal Family got some fit chicks in to liven the thing up. The horsey one looks like a bloke and the other two actually look positively canine. This one is an improvement and surely during her younger acting years go herself in all sorts of compromising situations which will now come to the fore and be great fun.

You can bet your bottom dollar, as such, that Harvey Weinstein has had her touch his cock for one.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    And she'll switch it to the right hand first as that's what they do.

Of course, I did the same when I arrived on these shores all those years ago, and I'm slightly embarrassed that this particular part of English culture has worn off on me. I never do it now.
    It's revolting to watch as a grown adult cuts all their food up into bite-sized pieces and then shovels it all in like a toddler, WES. Well done for eventually learning to do things properly.

Are you not focusing on the negatives here and missing the key points – will you get a day off for the wedding?

It is high time your so called Royal Family got some fit chicks in to liven the thing up. The horsey one looks like a bloke and the other two actually look positively canine. This one is an improvement and surely during her younger acting years go herself in all sorts of compromising situations which will now come to the fore and be great fun.

You can bet your bottom dollar, as such, that Harvey Weinstein has had her touch his cock for one.
    Are you quite well? Is there a more toothsome beauty on earth than Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Wales?

I doubt we'll get a day off for the marriage of the fifth man in line to the throne, sw. We'll have to wait for Her Majesty to join the Choir Invisible for that, I think. And even then all the pubs and shops will be closed.

Are you quite well? Is there a more toothsome beauty on earth than Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Wales?
    Good God! Was it sweet, fragrant, twinkling, slightly-saucy-looking Kate he was describing thus? The man's mad.