Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So we can add theatre to the list of things Mo knows nothing about

So we can add theatre to the list of things Mo knows nothing about

as The Goat was actually very good, I quite enjoyed a play for the first time in my life. Wonderfully acted and enough laugh out loud moments that the entire 1 hour and 50 minutes went remarkably quickly.

Barrafina was also very good, thank you Charles. Loved the tortilla morcilla and the fennel and pear salad although I thought the artichokes and aioli was the best thing we had. Suckling pig was merely good and the chap who cut our jamon should have been sacked but overall it was still very good.

Theatre eh? Hmmm, I'm still unconvinced.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    as The Goat was actually very good, I quite enjoyed a play for the first time in my life. Wonderfully acted and enough laugh out loud moments that the entire 1 hour and 50 minutes went remarkably quickly.

Barrafina was also very good, thank you Charles. Loved the tortilla morcilla and the fennel and pear salad although I thought the artichokes and aioli was the best thing we had. Suckling pig was merely good and the chap who cut our jamon should have been sacked but overall it was still very good.

Theatre eh? Hmmm, I'm still unconvinced.
    No seafood from the Josper? The langoustines are pretty spectacular. The problem with the place is that you pop in for a quick early evening supper and can easily do £250for two, because everything's so delightful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No seafood from the Josper? The langoustines are pretty spectacular. The problem with the place is that you pop in for a quick early evening supper and can easily do £250for two, because everything's so delightful.
    Why is this a problem? For you, I mean..

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Why is this a problem? For you, I mean..
    It just seems like an awful lot of money for a casual mid-week meal. It's not changing my life, or anything, it just feels sort of wrong.

Mind you, everything seems ridiculously expensive to me these days; clearly a matter of age. In my mind, a round of drinks for four should be a tenner, and filling the car up should cost 40 quid. I live in a state of almost permanent surprise.

It just seems like an awful lot of money for a casual mid-week meal. It's not changing my life, or anything, it just feels sort of wrong.

Mind you, everything seems ridiculously expensive to me these days; clearly a matter of age. In my mind, a round of drinks for four should be a tenner, and filling the car up should cost 40 quid. I live in a state of almost permanent surprise.
    You can still do those two things imo. The other three would not be happy with their half pints though and you wouldnt be happy driving your 1.0 Fiesta home
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    You can still do those two things imo. The other three would not be happy with their half pints though and you wouldnt be happy driving your 1.0 Fiesta home
    The last round of four I bought cost 72 quid

Jebus wept You will go to these flash places tho. I like to keep it real. 14 quid for 4 decent Stellas down the local ****hole
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

We had an enormous shrimp of some kind that was delicious although rather overpriced. They had a whole load of seafood specials of which we selected just the one although Mrs WES wanted more seafood. What is the Josper?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    We had an enormous shrimp of some kind that was delicious although rather overpriced. They had a whole load of seafood specials of which we selected just the one although Mrs WES wanted more seafood. What is the Josper?
    The indoor barbecue jobbie on which they cook the seafood.

Champagne for my real friends and all that