Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So it's approaching that time of the year when we tell Arsenal who they should sign

So it's approaching that time of the year when we tell Arsenal who they should sign

this summer, regardless of how little we actually know about any of the players we recommend.

Butland (assuming he passes the physical)
    Bakayoko (cause we've needed someone like him since Vieira)
    Bernardo Silva (cause he's ace)
    Someone that can play left wingback in 343 (I'll leave it to deviants like Anaconda to come up with a name)
    Jardim (Wenger out)

And all of that means we can sell Walcott, Coquelin, Giroud, Perez and, if we're really lucky, Ramsey.

Anyone who disagrees needs a new hobby etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    this summer, regardless of how little we actually know about any of the players we recommend.

Someone that can play left wingback in 343 (I'll leave it to deviants like Anaconda to come up with a name)
    Jardim (Wenger out)

And all of that means we can sell Walcott, Coquelin, Giroud, Perez and, if we're really lucky, Ramsey.

Just seen he's rejected the DoF idea. WENGER OUT!!

It all depends on us finishing in the top four, dunnit.

If we do, we'll probably fiddle with the squad a bit. If we don't, there's no reason to change much and Wenger might take the opportunity to win us the league again *without* Bayern and Barcelona-shaped distractions derailing our season for a change.

Fair enough, imo.

Jardim (Wenger out)

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Just seen he's rejected the DoF idea. WENGER OUT!!
    What's all this?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    What's all this?
    http://news.arseblog.com/2017/05/wen...ll-transcript/

Jardim (Wenger out)

Rather have Pickford than Butland - both will probably have outstanding performances against us in the next week. Following Forster's tomorrow. ****ing hell - three good English keepers in a row. All playing for S teams in red-and-white stripes.
    Sead Kolasinac will probably be the left wing back.

Don't you love Coq anymore - thought he was your favourite player

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Cheers. That all fits with what He's said before, that all that sort of thing will be discussed and decided at the end of the season and He doesn't want to talk about it now.

Anyway, He *is* our director of football already. What people seem to be wanting is a new manager/head coach/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Rather have Pickford than Butland - both will probably have outstanding performances against us in the next week. Following Forster's tomorrow. ****ing hell - three good English keepers in a row. All playing for S teams in red-and-white stripes.
    Sead Kolasinac will probably be the left wing back.

Don't you love Coq anymore - thought he was your favourite player
    Szczesny will probably come back in any case.

Jardim (Wenger out)

You may as well take the big unit Monaco left back while you're at it, Mendy I think?

Bakayoko has turned us down, just thought I would mention that again.

I would be throwing a few pounds at Gylfi Siggurdson myself, very good player, to back up the Ramsey and Xhaka partnership that is 100% going to be in place if Wenger stays which I think we all expect.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You may as well take the big unit Monaco left back while you're at it, Mendy I think?

Bakayoko has turned us down, just thought I would mention that again.

I would be throwing a few pounds at Gylfi Siggurdson myself, very good player, to back up the Ramsey and Xhaka partnership that is 100% going to be in place if Wenger stays which I think we all expect.
    I think the director of football search is real and his comments this morning lead me to believe he'll never work with one. I can see him leaving tbh.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 05-09-2017 at 09:40 AM.