Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So tomorrow, a man is going to rip two wisdom teeth out of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Turned out to be a doddle. Local anaesthetic and the teeth popped out painlessly and easily like good little chaps. I was done in less than ten minutes. Anaesthetic’s pretty much worn off now and it’s not even that sore.
    I advise against drinking a hot beverage, lest the numbness cause a burning of the mouth.

Imagine, you've lost some weight now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I advise against drinking a hot beverage, lest the numbness cause a burning of the mouth.

Imagine, you've lost some weight now.
    I shall forgo eating and drinking until this evening, I think.

How was last night?

I shall forgo eating and drinking until this evening, I think.

How was last night?
    Rancid. Out with a mad Glaswegian. Pissed by 6. Walked into the Kings Head where he immediately treated the old boys at the bar in a tirade about 'fúcking Romanians' and the 'fúcking p*ki' who recently ran over his nephew, to whch they reacted by welcoming him into their bosom. Topics of later conversation with this collection of racenteurs included, 'I've owned 106 cars in my lifetime, you might say I'm a petrolhead' and 'England will never do well in a world cup because of all the foreigners.'

By the time we'd moved on to a mixed antipasti platter and a mediocre pizzas, I was too pissed to speak.

I see from my phone that an Uber delivered me home at 2 a.m.

Turned out to be a doddle. Local anaesthetic and the teeth popped out painlessly and easily like good little chaps. I was done in less than ten minutes. Anaesthetic’s pretty much worn off now and it’s not even that sore.
    I expect the fact that your teeth are as rotten as tree stumps in a swamp eased their extraction b.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Rancid. Out with a mad Glaswegian. Pissed by 6. Walked into the Kings Head where he immediately treated the old boys at the bar in a tirade about 'fúcking Romanians' and the 'fúcking p*ki' who recently ran over his nephew, to whch they reacted by welcoming him into their bosom. Topics of later conversation with this collection of racenteurs included, 'I've owned 106 cars in my lifetime, you might say I'm a petrolhead' and 'England will never do well in a world cup because of all the foreigners.'

By the time we'd moved on to a mixed antipasti platter and a mediocre pizzas, I was too pissed to speak.

I see from my phone that an Uber delivered me home at 2 a.m.
    Early night then

Lucky *******
    Last edited by Luis Anaconda; 02-08-2018 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    . . . . . . .
    Cuisine - no. Casual food in Canada is much better than in the UK. It is only the really high class stuff that is better here and that's only because you imported foreign chefs to teach you how to do it.

Music and culture - yes, definitely better. Why do you think I moved here?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Cuisine - no. Casual food in Canada is much better than in the UK. It is only the really high class stuff that is better here and that's only because you imported foreign chefs to teach you how to do it.

Had finished shagging all the mooses?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Well, I'll give you the chips, cheese and gravy.

Yep. My other half had hers done in ten minutes and she came out laughing.

About three or four hours later she was in quite a lot of pain. You might get away with it but even if you dont, a night of pain or discomfort is hardly something that should rattle a gentleman.