Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Some top bantz on the Today programme this morning. Russian loon saying the UK was

Some top bantz on the Today programme this morning. Russian loon saying the UK was

behaving like Hitler, accusing Ukraine or conducting the poisoning and calling Polish Foreign Minister Radolslav Sikorski "a prostitute". Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    behaving like Hitler, accusing Ukraine or conducting the poisoning and calling Polish Foreign Minister Radolslav Sikorski "a prostitute". Good stuff.
    Remarkably strong words from the PM yesterday, I thought. To go in quite so hard, you'd imagine they have some clever plan of action in mind to de-escalate the whole thing somehow. Or perhaps we'll be sitting next to our wirelesses tonight at midnight as she tells us that 'no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently this country is at war with Russia.'

We've got half a carrier and no aircraft, for God's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Remarkably strong words from the PM yesterday, I thought. To go in quite so hard, you'd imagine they have some clever plan of action in mind to de-escalate the whole thing somehow. Or perhaps we'll be sitting next to our wirelesses tonight at midnight as she tells us that 'no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently this country is at war with Russia.'

We've got half a carrier and no aircraft, for God's sake.
    I think the plan is to hit them where it hurts and freeze an awful lot of assets. London is awash with dirty Russian money.

I think the plan is to hit them where it hurts and freeze an awful lot of assets. London is awash with dirty Russian money.
    That's half the restaurants in Mayfair finished, then.

One o'clock we said, didn't we?

Yasss! I think it's a good idea. I certainly saw a lot of filthy Russian basterds when I was in London. Can't let them get away with it, my friends.

That's half the restaurants in Mayfair finished, then.

One o'clock we said, didn't we?
    No great loss.
    One works for me - although I will probably get there a wee bit earlier. There is a minor problemette, though, which is that I've forgotten my wallet

I mean, it's possible that The Pied Bull will take Apple Pay, I suppose...

No great loss.
    One works for me - although I will probably get there a wee bit earlier. There is a minor problemette, though, which is that I've forgotten my wallet

I mean, it's possible that The Pied Bull will take Apple Pay, I suppose...
    A bit earlier suits me better, actually. Want to make it 12:30?

I have a shiny new five pound note which I have been saving for this event so I think we're covered.

A bit earlier suits me better, actually. Want to make it 12:30?

I have a shiny new five pound note which I have been saving for this event so I think we're covered.
    I have £7.90 to my name. That might do a round if I scrabble through the change in my car as well.

Yes, let's say 12.30. I might be five minutes later.

Say 12:35
    Have a nice lunch chaps
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Say 12:35
    Have a nice lunch chaps
    I think I'll start with half a dozen natives and a bottle of Montrachet, then perhaps the chateaubriand and a cheeky Petrus.