Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: So Thomas Mair in 'found guilty' shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Did you read the 'Why we hate you and why we fight you' article?
    Yes; just that bit, actually. It sort of gives the lie to the 'It's all our fault' school of thought, but no doubt Simon Jenkins knows best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Oh yer actual ISIS says that, but the freelance nutters like Mr Stabby of Bloomsbury are just nutters like this Thomas Nightmare fellow.

Actually I just couldn't resist paraphrasing Captain Mandrake talking about the Japanese.

Hmmm. You don't draw any distinction between yer average stabby shooty Allan and yer Mairs and Breiviks of this world? Not noticed that the latter seem rather less keen on self-immolation? Don't you consider that a rather important distinction?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes; just that bit, actually. It sort of gives the lie to the 'It's all our fault' school of thought, but no doubt Simon Jenkins knows best.
    I think it would be as absurd to claim that these people don't have legitimate political grievances/motivations than it would to claim their actions have nothing to do with Islam.

But yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    They tell us what they want, and why they want it, ad infinitum. Why do you not take them at their word?

They even dedicated a four-page spread to explaining it to us in the June issue of their glossy quarterly lifestyle mag Dabiq (who have disappointingly rejected all of my feature pitches so far )

https://azelin.files.wordpress.com/2...azine-1522.pdf
    Say what you like about their views on cutting off heads with fruit knives, but there's nothing wrong with their production values, design or typography

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    "Ah sit down Mr Curly,I see in your internet usage you have looked up 'how to spell Lloyd 212 times'.Can you not spell Lylod?"
    "No sir,every fúcking time,brain takes a beano to Margate"
    "Well that's a little embarrasing. Embarassing. Embarasing. Whatever."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It was his cupboards that truly chilled me. Baked beans, biscuits and evaporated milk.

Can you imagine the state of his bowels?

Attachment 374
    His tomato ketchup isn't in the fridge.

It will be manky. Mark my words.

I've persuaded the glw to try my 10 minute made up kebab jobbie, but I'm hazy about what I did now and I'm going toi fúck it up

"Well that's a little embarrasing. Embarassing. Embarasing. Whatever."
    It's manoeuvre with me. It's one of the few areas where I think the Yanqui may have had the right idea and just fücked it out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's manoeuvre with me. It's one of the few areas where I think the Yanqui may have had the right idea and just fücked it out the window.
    At least with manoeuvre it doesn't have similar spelling words to it
    Flyod
    I blame the Welshers

His tomato ketchup isn't in the fridge.

It will be manky. Mark my words.

I've persuaded the glw to try my 10 minute made up kebab jobbie, but I'm hazy about what I did now and I'm going toi fúck it up
    I've got the text here. It said you marinated some sliced leg in garlic, cumin, coriander and lemon juice and fried it hard for crispy bits. Red onion, coriander, mint, yoghurt and chilli sauce. Flatbread.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    At least with manoeuvre it doesn't have similar spelling words to it
    Flyod
    I blame the Welshers
    It would be less problematic if I didn't have to keep writing the word in my professional life, of course.