Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: United are going to tear us apart

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    So United go in with an extra day of rest, having torn PSG apart in their own back yard. We turn up having just been completely outplayed by some farmers in France

I miss Arsene so, so much

No worries. Our record against Manchester United isn't too clever, in any case. In fairness though, Wenger never led us to defeat against any farmers in France

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    So United go in with an extra day of rest, having torn PSG apart in their own back yard. We turn up having just been completely outplayed by some farmers in France

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    In fairness though, Wenger never led us to defeat against any farmers in France
    No, but he did lead us to a home defeat against a team that was formed in the same year he joined The Arsenal.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Do **** off Dick
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Yeah, if only we had Arsene around to lead us to success in Europe - what with his outstanding record of 22 years at the club and precisely 0 European trophies.

Maybe thinking before you post would be an idea, Dick. Try it. Just once.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yeah, if only we had Arsene around to lead us to success in Europe - what with his outstanding record of 22 years at the club and precisely 0 European trophies.

Maybe thinking before you post would be an idea, Dick. Try it. Just once.
    The fact we haven't mentioned his "tearing PSG apart" comment... gifted 2 goals by PSg and 1 by VAR with 30% possession doesn't sound like they tore PSG apart.

Playing the Mancs now is probably the best thing that could happen to us, if we aren't up for the next 2 games then the whole team can jog on imho (not that I expect us to win them both)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar