Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So, they're going to have to beat Chelsea and Man U to win it.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm hoping for a brutally cynical performance from a Mourinho team to put them out in controversial circumstances.

Chelsea are almost as bad as us this season, so I have little hope of them helping us out.
    Funny to see Pochettino saying the FA Cup is worthless compared with Top 4 and not a word of criticism being made, when Wenger was slated by all quarters for the exact same.

I also noticed he literally condoned/encouraged diving recently and nothing was said.

He doe have a kind face, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Funny to see Pochettino saying the FA Cup is worthless compared with Top 4 and not a word of criticism being made, when Wenger was slated by all quarters for the exact same.

I also noticed he literally condoned/encouraged diving recently and nothing was said.

He's been absolutely slated for saying that, idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

If it wasn't for the fact they are playing reasonably good football, he'd be the perfect Spurs manager.