Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: " Wenger blatantly doesn't fancy Lacazette... " a Youtube comment on AFtv.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Is there any truth in that?

We spend over 50 mil on the top scorer in Ligue 1, and now look to do the same for the top scorer in the Bundesliga. That's an awful lot of money if one ends up on the bench when we have **** MFs and **** defence.

We don't have anyone who can pick out LaK7's runs or anyone to create chances in the 6 yard box where this Abi chap seems to score his goals.

Both are central strikers, not wingers. I don't see how this wil work. I obviously hope it does, but I don't see what the plan is.
    Both have played on the wing earlier in their careers. I imagine we will see Lacazette there being the younger of the two and better footballer.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Both have played on the wing earlier in their careers. I imagine we will see Lacazette there being the younger of the two and better footballer.
    Lacazette has been a leetle bit underwhelming, hasn't he?

Lots of twists and turns but ultimately doesn't do much of what he's paid to do (score). In fact, he doesn't even shoot much anymore. Good job we kept Giroud.

He looks as miserable as sin. I'm not sure if his english is up to much but many players arriving here from furrin places go through an initial period of feeling isolated and plain old fashioned homesick.

I very much doubt that AFC even know what pastoral care is, let alone providing it to a new arrival.