Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adam Crafton from the Daily Mail quite upset with Arsenal....

Adam Crafton from the Daily Mail quite upset with Arsenal....

Posted his combined Arsenal-Spurs XI pre match...all Spurs players.

After the game Arsenal retweeted his comments with a gif of Ozil drinking a cup of tea.

He’s now extremely unhappy the club did this -

Re this: I picked a team. Arsenal won. I look a bit silly. Congrats to Arsenal. But since they tweeted it to 12m people, I've had all-day harassment on here, including anti-Semitic, homophobic abuse & people wishing me dead. I can handle it but would not advise clubs repeat this.

Quite a few journos sticking up for him. Silly lot...will just get trolled hard by every club from now on.

He’s an idiot clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Posted his combined Arsenal-Spurs XI pre match...all Spurs players.

After the game Arsenal retweeted his comments with a gif of Ozil drinking a cup of tea.

He’s now extremely unhappy the club did this -

Re this: I picked a team. Arsenal won. I look a bit silly. Congrats to Arsenal. But since they tweeted it to 12m people, I've had all-day harassment on here, including anti-Semitic, homophobic abuse & people wishing me dead. I can handle it but would not advise clubs repeat this.

Quite a few journos sticking up for him. Silly lot...will just get trolled hard by every club from now on.
    I suppose the threatening stuff is rather unnecessary but he still really ought to MTFU on this one.

He poked the Arsenal supporters with his provocative 'combined team' *******s then moans like **** when there is a reaction. ****.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I suppose the threatening stuff is rather unnecessary but he still really ought to MTFU on this one.

He poked the Arsenal supporters with his provocative 'combined team' *******s then moans like **** when there is a reaction. ****.
    Silly **** deserves everything he's got. He was looking for a reaction, it was blatant clickbait and now the poor baby doesn't like that it's come back and bitten him on the arse.......oh, and it's the Arsenal social media team's fault!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Silly **** deserves everything he's got. He was looking for a reaction, it was blatant clickbait and now the poor baby doesn't like that it's come back and bitten him on the arse.......oh, and it's the Arsenal social media team's fault!
    Poor chap clearly suffers a low banter threshold.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Poor chap clearly suffers a low banter threshold.
    Or is now just using this to get. More attention which is presumably all he wanted at the start.

Ignore him. ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Or is now just using this to get. More attention which is presumably all he wanted at the start.

Ignore him. ****.
    not so much him that was annoying it was the other pricks joining in to bash the Arsenal media team. Henry Winter dedicated about a thrid of his match report to it; Neil Custis outraged at the abuse a young journalist received countered it by patronising/abusing another young journalist (for the crime of having a blue tick, which is apparently pretentious). Sanctimonious ****s to a man

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    not so much him that was annoying it was the other pricks joining in to bash the Arsenal media team. Henry Winter dedicated about a thrid of his match report to it; Neil Custis outraged at the abuse a young journalist received countered it by patronising/abusing another young journalist (for the crime of having a blue tick, which is apparently pretentious). Sanctimonious ****s to a man
    I saw Neil Custis blocked The Arsenal Gentleman on Twitter. wd tag imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I saw Neil Custis blocked The Arsenal Gentleman on Twitter. wd tag imo.
    Yes he did more blocking than a Italian defender at a corner

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The lad Winter strikes me as a complete and utter ****. I can recall being astounded by some of the **** he has come out with over the years.