Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: It begins.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I think it’s all quite exciting. A bunch of new, young handsome chaps on the bench and in the technical area waving hands and barking orders.
    Do you think Mikel will wear a suit for his first game in August? I really hope that he's not a tracksuit manager

Also - I don't want to see any sleeping bag coats in the winter. Proper coats only, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Do you think Mikel will wear a suit for his first game in August? I really hope that he's not a tracksuit manager

Also - I don't want to see any sleeping bag coats in the winter. Proper coats only, please.
    I think he’ll wear a suit. Anyway, shouldn’t you be worrying about who’ll be coaching Chelsea?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I think he’ll wear a suit. Anyway, shouldn’t you be worrying about who’ll be coaching Chelsea?
    I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. We can't compete with United, City, Chelsea and Liverpool. But if he can keep us in the top 5/6 then that would suit me. If he can get us into the top 4 again then he becomes a hero.