Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Granit Jacka

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thought Troy Deeney's comment were spot on.

A general lack of conviction from the team...the 1st half was a little too casual for me...just happy to tap it around without going for the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Thought Troy Deeney's comment were spot on.

A general lack of conviction from the team...the 1st half was a little too casual for me...just happy to tap it around without going for the kill.
    Sterile possession. "This is going to go the same way as the Stoke game" I said in the first half.

I hadn't realised that Mr Deeney had gone to prison for repeatedly kicking someone in the head though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Sterile possession. "This is going to go the same way as the Stoke game" I said in the first half.

I hadn't realised that Mr Deeney had gone to prison for repeatedly kicking someone in the head though.
    Yes, I didn't like the first half at all. I felt we were so poor you could just see us winning the match comfortably without actually winning the match, if you know what I mean. It was one of those
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."