Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We used to cream our pants when Freddie and Bobby P scored 15 a season from out wide.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    From the Angry ofIslington blog :
    "A few Arsenal players questioned the linesman while Cole was being treated, and the linesman certainly had a better chance of seeing it than the ref. But from the linesman’s angle (facing Cole directly) at full speed, when maybe he was concentrating on his main jobs of seeing who the ball last came off and whether anyone was offside, I can see why he missed it. Maybe he shouldn’t have missed it, but it’s feasible that he did. You may not believe me about the speed. All I can say is go and watch it again yourself."
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    From the Angry ofIslington blog :
    "A few Arsenal players questioned the linesman while Cole was being treated, and the linesman certainly had a better chance of seeing it than the ref. But from the linesman’s angle (facing Cole directly) at full speed, when maybe he was concentrating on his main jobs of seeing who the ball last came off and whether anyone was offside, I can see why he missed it. Maybe he shouldn’t have missed it, but it’s feasible that he did. You may not believe me about the speed. All I can say is go and watch it again yourself."
    I have watched it myself- not a chance in hell. The linesman is perfectly positioned and is looking directly at the bal, which is bouncing directly in line with Cole's shin. The linesman is looking directly at the Ballard therefore directly at Cole's shin. He sees the incident perfectly. Van Nistelrooy is heading back away from goal, offside is completely irrelevant.

It doesnt happen at particularly high speed. I am sorry, if a guy cant see that then. He cant see anything at all. I wouldn't trust him to drive a bike let alone run the line in a professional match.

He saw it perfectly.