Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody been to a dentist abroad? such a these famous Hungarian cheap wons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Been to one in Munich - charged a ****ing fortune, front tooth filling was chipped within days. Though as a caveat, the amount of Coke I drink, I am probably lucky to have any teeth at all
    I cut the cokes out after years and years. I probably had 6 cans a day more at weekends.
    No wonder I lost 30lbs probably from cutting that alone. I switched to Coke Zero which I though I wouldn't do. I used to take a cab of coke to bed and if I went anywhere abroad I had to make sure I had my cans of coke.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I cut the cokes out after years and years. I probably had 6 cans a day more at weekends.
    No wonder I lost 30lbs probably from cutting that alone. I switched to Coke Zero which I though I wouldn't do. I used to take a cab of coke to bed and if I went anywhere abroad I had to make sure I had my cans of coke.
    I've had periods when I have laid off it - does really make a difference certainly weight wise. But when I'm busy at work I struggle to function without it

I've had periods when I have laid off it - does really make a difference certainly weight wise. But when I'm busy at work I struggle to function without it
    Hungover to fúck I expect

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Hungover to fúck I expect
    Inevitably - work late, drink late, it's how this business works

Inevitably - work late, drink late, it's how this business works
    An improvement on your - drink late, drink later approach when you were last in London

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    An improvement on your - drink late, drink later approach when you were last in London
    I can't even remember when I was last drinking with you (of course). Was it the Spurs 5-2? Seems an awfully long time ago

I can't even remember when I was last drinking with you (of course). Was it the Spurs 5-2? Seems an awfully long time ago
    Funnily enough neither do I, hardly surprising though

You'd have been better off with a coke habit than a Coke habit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You'd have been better off with a coke habit than a Coke habit.
    Who nose?

One is slighter less expensive than the other, I think.

What is 30lbs in real weights?