Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The Gender Pay Gap- total and complete *******s

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Apparently women at my company earn 11% less than men.

Now.... there are around 2500 employees of whom everyone apart from the executive (around 30 people) are paid on a grade and a scale. Everyone is appointed to the grade for their job and the scale depends entirely on salary of your previous post.

In other words, 2470 people are paid exactly the same as their counterparts and it is not possible for gender to be an issue in Agreeing the scale.

Within the executive, of 30 people, around25 of these are women. There are hardly any men apart from the CEO.

The only possible explanation is that women hold a higher proportion of the lower paying jobs. within those roles they are paid precisely the same as the men.

THere are two solutions- either pay women more than men for doing the same job or stop employing women in the lower paid jobs. I wonder which way we will go
    Whatever d!ck.

You've never been to Indiana, so you don't have any fvcking clue what it's like to be shat upon as a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Whatever d!ck.

You've never been to Indiana, so you don't have any fvcking clue what it's like to be shat upon as a woman.
    Okay, neither do I, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Whatever d!ck.

Your sexual practices are entirely your own affair. You are correct, we don't go in for that sort of thing over here