Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Peter .. this sounds like the fury of a woman scorned. You didn't get caught playing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Well, that is one way of looking at it. Her version would clearly be very different.

We've both wanted out for years and she didnt really do anything other than meet someone else, and she did tell me about it. We agreed to split and that I would leave.

Unfortunately, by the time I was ready to leave she had changed her mind and realised she was ****ed without me.

Hence the ensuing begging, pleading, threats etc......
    As with a lit firework, never go back. I have the scar to remind me.....of not going back to an ex, not a firework

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    As with a lit firework, never go back. I have the scar to remind me.....of not going back to an ex, not a firework
    Agreed. I mean, I have been desperate to get out for years but even if it had been great there is no way I would go back. Its madness.

Stayed with a woman three years after I knew I wanted out. She kept me there with suicide threats. Then one day a friend of hers said "just leave - she won't do it". So I did ... and she didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Stayed with a woman three years after I knew I wanted out. She kept me there with suicide threats. Then one day a friend of hers said "just leave - she won't do it". So I did ... and she didn't.
    Oh? Never took you for a narcissist, H.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."