Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Maitland...seems a bit cold letting your mom live in a Storage locker

Maitland...seems a bit cold letting your mom live in a Storage locker

We’ve got some proper wastemen in this side

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    We’ve got some proper wastemen in this side
    Isn’t she the lunatic who struck Vic Akers? Best place for her.

Are you actually allowed to live in storage lockers? Where does she poo?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Isn’t she the lunatic who struck Vic Akers? Best place for her.

Are you actually allowed to live in storage lockers? Where does she poo?
    Dick Law, wasn't it?

Propah mentalist, it seems.

Edit: I have no idea where she defecates, btw
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Dick Law, wasn't it?

Propah mentalist, it seems.

Edit: I have no idea where she defecates, btw
    For real.

He probably deserved it / she is a mentalist who sees her talented son as her retirement pension.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    For real.

He probably deserved it / she is a mentalist who sees her talented son as her retirement pension.
    Did you get any good stuff from your trip to Lidl, sw?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did you get any good stuff from your trip to Lidl, sw?

That is not actually *that far* away from where I live though obviously in terms of socio-economic analysis it is worlds apart.

I am in physical pain from the sheer amount of snow I shovelled on Sunday and again yesterday.

That is not actually *that far* away from where I live though obviously in terms of socio-economic analysis it is worlds apart.

I am in physical pain from the sheer amount of snow I shovelled on Sunday and again yesterday.
    You should have borrowed their JCB. Aren’t you all thawed now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You should have borrowed their JCB. Aren’t you all thawed now?
    Good lord no, our road was cleared on Sunday evening around 10pm (at a cost of €800!!!!) which allowed me to move my car for the first time since last Tuesday.

The pavements/gardens etc. are still totally covered though I came into town this morning for the first time since the above and one would barely know the weather issue existed.

Good lord no, our road was cleared on Sunday evening around 10pm (at a cost of €800!!!!) which allowed me to move my car for the first time since last Tuesday.

The pavements/gardens etc. are still totally covered though I came into town this morning for the first time since the above and one would barely know the weather issue existed.
    800 EUR to sweep the road? Was it some chaps in a white Transit that came knocking on the doors?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    800 EUR to sweep the road? Was it some chaps in a white Transit that came knocking on the doors?
    Two chaps in a JCB as it goes.

It wasn't sweeping as much as moving / lifting the snowfall from the road surface in order to make it passable. The money was paid by some sort of residents thing which I found out we pay into.

By all accounts we did well to get their service as every housing development in the area were trying to get their services.

Local council weren't going to do fúck all and people needed to get out to work etc.