Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: It's been a while, so I thought I'd drop by

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Good to know you're still around, chaps, warms the heart. IUFG - yes, that's an Arturia Microbrute, though it's only in the video for visual effect. I mean, she CAN play, she's a classically trained pianist and she sings half our songs (in German and French, I sing the rest in English), but that particular part was recorded on a different synth, I don't think you can actually play that on an AM.
    Herb, the bird's a model friend of mine, she's done lots of stuff for GUCCI etc but is now disgusted with the fashion industry. She's really intelligent actually and doesn't have many,erm, inhibitions, so to speak. She didn't want to be just a pretty face, so we filmed her in some rather weird poses as well, which the director loved as he is a bit twisted.
    Sir C, good to know you're alive and kicking as Simple Minds would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Vaessen's moment of glory View Post
    Herb, the bird's a model friend of mine, she's done lots of stuff for GUCCI etc but is now disgusted with the fashion industry. She's really intelligent actually and doesn't have many,erm, inhibitions, so to speak..
    Well quite dear boy and I am sure she is a compelling and talented artist but, well, the rules is the rules