Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Din Dins?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fùck. Me.

Why?
    It's his Anus that I feel sorry for. It's like those people who feed their cats vegetarian food. The poor cat / Anus has no free will in this matter.

He is one sick puppy. (We knew that).

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Well thank you for your support
    Support? Why would you expect support? You’re a fúcking traitor to decency, you weasel.

Every cùnt who gives in to vegetable bothering contributes to ever-greater societal pressure on normal people, who will increasingly be demonised. You’re the thin end of the fùcking wedge, you prick.

This is because you want to be that nonce-sounding **** Sam Harris, isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's his Anus that I feel sorry for. It's like those people who feed their cats vegetarian food. The poor cat / Anus has no free will in this matter.

He is one sick puppy. (We knew that).
    His cat has bad AIDS. It needs its meat.

Fùck. Me.

Why?
    Ok, not strictly true. We're cutting down on meat.

Fish and seafood will still be on the menu, but we simply don't have time on weekdays to make the most of cooking with meat, and had got into the habit of eating mediocre meat-based meals as a consequence.

Much quicker to rustle up a simple but tasty veggie dish than a meat based one.

We'll save the big meat meals for the weekends.

Ok, not strictly true. We're cutting down on meat.

Fish and seafood will still be on the menu, but we simply don't have time on weekdays to make the most of cooking with meat, and had got into the habit of eating mediocre meat-based meals as a consequence.

Much quicker to rustle up a simply but tasty veggie dish than a meat based one.

We'll save the big meat meals for the weekends.
    Chickpeas. Swiss chard. Yoghurt.

What. The. Fúck?

How have you allowed this? You have completely lost control of your woman. She won't be happy, you know. Like dogs, women are happiest when they understand their place in the pack. You should give her a good hiding.*

(*Please don't assault your wife just because I said so.)
    I strongly suspect this is M’s initiative. He has a slavish love of a rather effete gobbledegook merchant called Sam Harris who tediously espouses classic wánker activities like mindfulness, martial arts, vegetarianism and yoga.

What. The. Fúck?
    There is not a single fúcking appetising flavour in any of those ingredients. That’s not food, it’s fodder.

What. The. Fúck?
    Yer man Yotam has built up an entire gastronomic empire flogging that kinda ****

I strongly suspect this is M’s initiative. He has a slavish love of a rather effete gobbledegook merchant called Sam Harris who tediously espouses classic wánker activities like mindfulness, martial arts, vegetarianism and yoga.
    He sounds like just the sort of cóck monty would be into.

You know, when he was a revolting kid, I always held out a tiny hope that he would grow up to be a decent, contributing member of society. I was wrong, he grew up to be an utter waste of skin.

Yer man Yotam has built up an entire gastronomic empire flogging that kinda ****
    Yeah. And he’s a cùnt an’all. I’d like to shove pomegranates up his fundament until he bursts. Prick.

Who would ever turn to a fúcking Israeli for culinary advice?