Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: So The Guardian et al are outraged because 40% of people tasered in London are black

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Of course he might have a kind face. In which case he's free and clear, obviously.
    He won't. I can assure you he won't. I suppose you'll be incommunicado while you're doing all that, won't you? Not going to give AWIMB a live update?

I apologise. Feelings are running high. I withdraw my previous comments.

But if the **** disses the Boss again I will stab him.
    I apologise for being so in love with his songs that I actually want to hear him play them.

Apart from Spirit in the Night- he can shove that up his arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He won't. I can assure you he won't. I suppose you'll be incommunicado while you're doing all that, won't you? Not going to give AWIMB a live update?
    I assume they allow one an iPad, and so on? What if it's a boring case? I'm not listening to a load of boring shít.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I apologise for being so in love with his songs that I actually want to hear him play them.

Apart from Spirit in the Night- he can shove that up his arse.
    3+ hours all the same.

Fúck that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. That's always the excuse. I would take the view that my taxes have already paid for this person to be investigated, charged and tried, so finding them not guilty would essentially amount to me wasting all my money that's already been spent. I can't stand that sort of waste, so I think the only sane thing to do is send them down.
    A custodial sentence is going to cost you a damn sight more. Its throwing good money after bad, b.

Anyway, the ****er is only going to start doing it again when he gets out.

I assume they allow one an iPad, and so on? What if it's a boring case? I'm not listening to a load of boring shít.
    Why not simply request to be removed from the duties, make up an excuse/reason.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    3+ hours all the same.

Fúck that.
    The Dublin gig wasn't bad. Nice night out in Swords afterwards. Rough as arseholes....

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Why not simply request to be removed from the duties, make up an excuse/reason.
    I have. You're allowed to delay it by 12 months. Done that. Now they say I have no choice. Fascist bástards.

Some fúcker is going to pay. With a lengthy jail sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    A custodial sentence is going to cost you a damn sight more. Its throwing good money after bad, b.

Anyway, the ****er is only going to start doing it again when he gets out.
    I quite agree, you're right, we should hang the fúckers.

I have. You're allowed to delay it by 12 months. Done that. Now they say I have no choice. Fascist bástards.

Some fúcker is going to pay. With a lengthy jail sentence.
    I got called up here, told them I might have to go to Wales that week but I had no actual proof of this.

They very kindly replied and said grand, sorry for bothering you. I suspect had I turned up I too would have found the people guilty but thankfully for them I was excused.