Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok I've just watched the goal again and it was quite good

Ok I've just watched the goal again and it was quite good

In hindsight I think I was just put off by the role of Bellerin, who basically has no redeeming qualities, footballistically or humanistically.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    In hindsight I think I was just put off by the role of Bellerin, who basically has no redeeming qualities, footballistically or humanistically.
    The way in which a lot of the replays of the goal have been shown start with Ramsey playing the ball up to Lacazette which overlooks the fact that it was Bellerin who had in fact won the ball back in our box and played it to Ramsey.

He then ran more or less half the length of the pitch to get ahead of play and do his wee aerial back heel thing.

While you may have due cause and reason to hate him, and you can be fairly sure he thinks with good reason that you are a ****, his role in the whole move should not be understated.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The way in which a lot of the replays of the goal have been shown start with Ramsey playing the ball up to Lacazette which overlooks the fact that it was Bellerin who had in fact won the ball back in our box and played it to Ramsey.

He then ran more or less half the length of the pitch to get ahead of play and do his wee aerial back heel thing.

While you may have due cause and reason to hate him, and you can be fairly sure he thinks with good reason that you are a ****, his role in the whole move should not be understated.
    "Won the ball" is rather generous, given that his opponent basically did an air-kick and fell over.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

The way Ramsey flicks the ball over the Fulham player to get it to Lacazette should also not be overlooked.

As team goals go, it really was something special.

Bellerin was quite excellent yetserday. I wonder why Bignose is so down on him?

"Won the ball" is rather generous, given that his opponent basically did an air-kick and fell over.
    Yes, I will concede that.

Even as I typed it I was working on the assumption / hope that you would not review the incident.

Thanks M.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The way Ramsey flicks the ball over the Fulham player to get it to Lacazette should also not be overlooked.

As team goals go, it really was something special.

Bellerin was quite excellent yetserday. I wonder why Bignose is so down on him?
    If we ignore the horrible ball across the box to no one in particular that led to a very good save by Leno. Apart from that, yes, Bellerin was very good.

No. Since he grew his hair long, I can't abide him. He looks dirty.

Also, don't be telling p, but I can't bear a vegan.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. Since he grew his hair long, I can't abide him. He looks dirty.

Also, don't be telling p, but I can't bear a vegan.
    Who is this vegan p to whom you refer?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Who is this vegan p to whom you refer?
    Isn't Peter now a vegan due to his missus? Bad business if you ask me. Imagine never again knowing the joy of something's flesh - or a great cheese or a poached egg - or basically anything nice whatsoever. It's mental.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Isn't Peter now a vegan due to his missus? Bad business if you ask me. Imagine never again knowing the joy of something's flesh - or a great cheese or a poached egg - or basically anything nice whatsoever. It's mental.
    Hold on, our Pedro is a vegan?

Rover driving Springsteen loving Almunia defending Peter?