Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More scare mongering bollix

More scare mongering bollix

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45512152

Do these people seriously think the hire car companies are going to turn away all of that business because you're holding a UK driving license
    Last edited by 7sisters; 09-13-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45512152

Do these people seriously think the hire car companies are going to turn away all of that business because you're holding a UK driving license
    Did you actually read the article?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    not sure he did.

Now this is scare mongering... www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45516678
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yep. It’s full of ifs buts and maybe’s, as usual. Look, perhaps we’re about to freefall towards a leper colony on the edge of the golden states of Europe. Carney isn’t holding back from full, doom monger mode, which, for the Governor of the BoE, I find astonishing...

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Yep. It’s full of ifs buts and maybe’s, as usual. Look, perhaps we’re about to freefall towards a leper colony on the edge of the golden states of Europe. Carney isn’t holding back from full, doom monger mode, which, for the Governor of the BoE, I find astonishing...
    Did I read it right that a mere £5.50 actually solves the potential 'problem'?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    which wont be needed anyway.
    Car hire places don't give 2 ****s.

not sure he did.

Now this is scare mongering... www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45516678
    Typical remoaniac pandering to people's base instincts 'OMG my £500k flat in Suburbiton will only be worth £300k post-Brexit! People's Vote Now!'

Good on him
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Carney claims the entire housing market could collapse. There’s that word again, ‘could’
    #noneofthese****ersknow

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Typical remoaniac pandering to people's base instincts 'OMG my £500k flat in Suburbiton will only be worth £300k post-Brexit! People's Vote Now!'

Good on him
    So, 'the poor' will be more likely to afford to buy a house and the Russians, Arabs and Chinesers will have a few million wiped off their property portfolio?

Big. Fúcking. Deal. imo

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post

Good on him
    It's getting right on my tits. They need our market as much as we need theirs. It'll all be fine, if people just get on with it