Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So who's in the know, then? Where is the stroppy Chilean going to end up?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Interesting comments from some of the journos on that Sunday morning show. Effectively that Guardiola never really played Sanchez that much and didn't rate him at Barca. Given how much Pep values possession this doesn't surprise me.

What surprised me is that Pep wants him at all. But assuming he does and Sanchez wants to go there, it will happen. If he goes elsewhere it's only because they offer him a bundle more than City will.
    Thing is, that's actually *******s. I thought that but then looked at the stats and he played nearly all the time under Pep

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Thing is, that's actually *******s. I thought that but then looked at the stats and he played nearly all the time under Pep
    Started or played? Would be surprising if these journos were that wrong, the stats were pretty damning.

Started or played? Would be surprising if these journos were that wrong, the stats were pretty damning.
    Journalists? Wrong?

Never

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Journalists? Wrong?

Never
    Well, they should be able to get simple stats correct.

Mostly because they have other people get them for them, I think.

Started, one season he didn't and that's because he was injured on and off all season. Might have taken their stats from that season which is a little bit unfair

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Started, one season he didn't and that's because he was injured on and off all season. Might have taken their stats from that season which is a little bit unfair
    Yep, that sounds like most football journalists.